I’m asking that you support “Talking Animals,” and me, in our Fund Drive show Wednesday, Oct. 5, 10am-11am ET–but, ideally, BEFORE then!
As always, we have Exclusive Thank You Gifts for those who donate on behalf of “Talking Animals”…
For example, fantastic tickets to see AMY SCHUMER at Amalie Arena on Oct. 16. We have two of the best seats in the house for this concert!
Other nifty Exclusive Thank You Gifts, or “Premiums,” include:
* A pair of amazing tickets to see BOB DYLAN at his sold-out show at Ruth Eckerd Hall on Nov. 19
* Two gift certificates for the Cooking Healthy online course taught by MARK REINFELD, award-winning vegan chef and author, most recently, of “Healing The Vegan Way”
* Two copies of BRONWEN DICKEY’s widely-acclaimed (and wildly-acclaimed: it received two rave reviews in the NY Times!) book, “Pit Bull: The Battle Over An American Icon”
* Gorgeous change purse, zippered pouch or bag charm by artist AMY PUGH (aka Salvador Kitti), whose work incorporates her paintings and other images of wild, exotic and endangered animals
* the “TALKING ANIMALS” T-SHIRT! Light yellow, it has Charles Darwin on the front (& a Darwin gag), a big Talking Animals logo on the back–and, well, more details about the shirt can be found below.
* And POCKET MONKEYS! The amazing wallet-sized, 12-in-1 tool that can do anything and go anywhere, including on airplanes–it’s TSA approved! Details below.
That hour of our fund drive show on Oct. 5–from 10-11am ET that morning–is the only time our show will be “credited” with your donation.
If a pledge comes in afterward, it’s credited to another show, but you can give beforehand… how ’bout now? Read more…